GE 2.6 Export of Agricultural Chemicals

Category Export
Picture GE 2.6 Export of Agricultural Chemicals

To Export agricultural chemicals, the Exporter must be registered as a Foreign Trade Operator [ P1 ] and as a user of the Single Electronic Window [ P2 ]. The Exporter must also be registered as an Exporter of agricultural chemicals, and register the brands to be Exported [P11.3]. For each Export operation an Export license must be obtained [14.3]. It may be necessary to obtain a SADC certificate of Origin [ P17 ] or a non-SADC certificate of origin [ P18 ]. The customs clearance operation starts with packing assistance [ M 19 ]. After that, the customs broker submits electronically via the Single Electronic Window (JUE) the following documents - Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Insurance, Bill of Lading (or Bill of Entry or Air waybill), Bordereaux of Transfer, termo de compromisso from the commercial bank [ M22 ], and the Export license. The system issues a payment advice, and the Exporter pays the fees and duties. Customs officials do a document check. Procedures may vary slightly depending on the mode of transport, i.e. by road [M 16.1], sea [M16.2] or air [M16.3].


The following form/s are used in this procedure

Title Description Category Agency