P 14.3 Agrochemicals

Category Export
Picture P 14.3 Agrochemicals
Summary Export License for Agricultural Chemicals

If a company wishes to export agricultural chemicals, they should be registered with the Department of Agrochemicals of the Ministry of Agriculture [P 11.3]. They should then register their specific brands, requiring submission of: Material Data Safety Sheet, draft label, a certificate of analysis from a laboratory for the product, and the completed form [F 14.3]. To export a specific consignment, the pro forma invoice should be included. For more on specific requirements, see here for Fertilizers and here  for pesticidas.  


The following form/s are used in this procedure

Title Description Category Agency
F 14.3 - Application for Fertilizer Registration Export Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security